At Foodies Galore, we use an air fryer instead of deep frying. This way, we maintain healthy food habits while enjoying a few treats. With a light oil spray, any food cooked in an air fryer tastes like it’s been deep-fried and even better.
These potato corn fritters are excellent. They’re crispy and golden on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside.
Watch for the Big Boss Oil-Less Air Fryer sold at Walmart for a very reasonable price.
What you will need:
- About 1 and 1/2 cups of mash potatoes (leftovers are perfect!)
- 1 cup corn – steamed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
- salt and pepper
How to make them:
- Mix all ingredients together. Form into 2 inch logs then roll in Panko crumbs.
- Either use an air fryer or deep fry in a skillet with light cooking oil until golden brown.
Salad or an omelet are an enjoyable complement to these fritter logs. Enjoy them while warm and fresh. ♥